Soldier On Trauma-Informed Care Working Group
Last year, Soldier On formed a partnership with The National Center on Family Homelessness (NCFH) at American Institutes for Research to begin the process of adopting Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) at Soldier On. Since the partnership began, we have held two trainings for staff on TIC. We have also formed the Soldier On TIC Working Group to help facilitate further training and guide implementation of TIC practices in the women’s program and beyond. Members of the working group include:
- Kevin Cahill, Director of Clinical Services
- Cindy Nolan-Liston, Women’s Program Supervisor
- Virginia Leiblein, Director of Wellness
- Kayla Solomon, Women’s Program Therapist
- Catherine A. Doherty, Women’s Program Consultant; Director of Soldier On Training Institute
We look forward to providing you with monthly updates on our progress. If you have any questions or feedback please contact Katie Doherty at email@example.com.